Teranet operates and owns one of the world's most advanced land registration systems. This network of online services allows customers to conduct electronic registrations as well as title and writ searches relating to real property. As well, a complementary suite of value added solutions to service the legal, real estate, government and financial services industries. Founded in 1991, Teranet has a customer base of over 80,000 end uses including lawyers, paralegals, real estate brokers and agents, search houses, title insurers, financial institutions, governments, police services, utilities, investigators and appraisers. The Manitoba Government recently licensed the Manitoba Registry Services (TPR) to Teranet for the provision of land registry and related services to Manitobans. Currently there are six offices across the province and 125 employees. Visit www.teranet.ca for more information.
Teranet is seeking a Human Resources Manager to oversee HR services and processes for the Manitoba operation. Reporting to the General Manager and supported by Corporate HR in Toronto, TPR requires a hands-on manager with strong interpersonal skills to provide leadership and guidance during the transition period, a critical role during the knowledge transfer and integration phase, setting a solid foundation for future success.
- Participates as a key member of the management team to drive key business objectives.
- Conducts organizational analyses and identifies critical needs and capabilities related to the structure, positions and roles in the Agency required to support business strategies and objectives.
- Leads the introduction of programs and processes developed by Corporate HR, that support talent assessment, succession planning, and development/growth of talent.
- Oversees responses and processes related to complaints, grievances and legal proceedings.
- Leads the collective bargaining negotiations on behalf of TPR.
- Provides direction/counsel to the business on employee and labour relations issues.
- Leads the overall talent attraction, recruitment and retention strategies for TPR.
- Provides counsel on employee related communications for the business.
- Oversees and/or manages the rollout, introduction or implementation of compensation and performance management programs.
- Provides advice and counsel regarding compensation decisions.
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years of progressively complex human resources generalist experience
- Minimum 5+ years of senior management experience with proven leadership and coaching skills
- Strong labour relations background with experience working with bargaining units and negotiating collective agreements
- Experience leading complex change initiatives, developing human resource plans, and employee satisfaction measurement tools and action plans
- French language skills are an asset.
Must be able to travel both within Manitoba and Canada.
This position is located in Winnipeg.
For individuals interested in this exciting opportunity, please send a resume in confidence to Morgan Sinclair quoting project number #13136.
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -