Harp Promotional Inc., based in Mississauga, Ontario, specializes in corporate promotional products and apparel. We are seeking a Full Time/Part Time Graphic Designer / Web Developer Intern to join our team from April to August 2013. To be eligible, candidates must be currently enrolled in a related post-secondary program and require a internship placement term for program completion.
Candidate must have Graphic and/or Web design background. Ability to create e-blasts, marketing materials such as flyers, brochures, logos for events, redraw and/or design artwork, produce creative art design from concept.
Intern will be responsible for creating and maintaining unique web pages with pictures, slide show, animation etc. and to assist with graphic design and solutions.
- Currently enrolled in or recently completed a Web Design/Graphics Artist program
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or Corel Draw
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience in web development, Client and Server side scripting, CSS, Back-end database connectivity
- Will be given a letter of reference after a successful term of Internship, provided all the requirements are met.
This is an unpaid, full time/part time internship position