Harley-Davidson

Harley-Davidson Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Place To Work
Powder Coat Assembly Line / Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Menomonee Falls, WIJune 19, 2014
Pros: nice cafeteria
Cons: no air conditioning
Good Job
Good People
Safe Work Enviroment
I think Indeed is getting too deep with this information
Dressing Casually was a nice bonus!
Administrative Assistant Sr./Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 21, 2014
Pros: wearing jeans everday!
Cons: management styles changing a lot.
Harley-Davidson has a culture all it's own. It's still a corporation, but it is a great place to work.
Productive work environment
Powertrain Technician Level 1 (Current Employee), Menomonee Falls, WIApril 14, 2014
Productive while attempting to focus on safety. Continually improving processes while focusing on quality.
Great Brand, Amazing Customer Loyalty
Former employee (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 10, 2014
Pros: great brand, amazing customer loyalty
Being customer-led and carefully managing the brand are at the forefront of H-D every day.
great if you become a regular employee
cnc/set-up/operator (Current Employee), milwaukee wiMarch 18, 2014
Pros: decent pay for level 2 operators
Cons: not having chance for regular employment
no benifits for causual workers, no paid holidays or paid vacations,resentment from regular workers
Internship
Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Naples, FLMarch 11, 2014
Great internship, would do it again. Learned alot from this internship
Interesting and exciting product and work
Senior Project Designer Current Product Group (Former Employee), Wauwatosa, Wi. 52222-1007February 25, 2014
Pros: interesting and exciting product.
Cons: long way to drive daily.
Have enjoyed working with the my managers and co-workers at Harley-Davidson. Being an avid Harley ride I have learned much about the product and gained more experience with PTC Creo and Windchill PDMLink.
Great company with long history of treating employees well
Director of Manufacturing Projects (Former Employee), York, PAFebruary 7, 2014
H-D manufacturing is on the journey toward world class, and all the employees who currently work there will benefit in the long run. The transformation is challenging but rewarding.
Enjoyed working here.
Material Planner Assistant (Former Employee), Wauwatosa, WIFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: very good pay, benefits and work environemnt.
Cons: likes high employee change over.
Enjoyed working with with company and the people were great. Pay was very good and so was benefits. Room for advancement. The only bad thing is every few years they go through and clean out people. I got downsized.
The future is in their hands
Work Group Advisor III (Former Employee), York, PAJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: good salary and recognition
Cons: demanding work schedules
Our pride in Harley-Davidson drives our competitive advantage our work strengthens the brand and builds our future. We fulfill customer expectations and make the worlds sought after motorcycles. Our 100% commitment to the H-D continuous improvement system produces sustainable world class results. We communicate openly in real time and pro-actively solve – more... problems together. Together we create the future! – less
Senior Purchasing Engineer (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 25, 2014
Management culture change after the 100th Anniversary. Enjoyed the goal focus to reach the 100th anniversary milestone.
Rider education was a great challange
Sales/Riders Edge Program Manager (Former Employee), Ocala, FLJanuary 8, 2014
Schedule all activities to state requirements, reporting individual results to applicable concerned functions.
Diversity Department - Harley Davidson
Human Resources Intern-Diversity Department (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 7, 2014
I was responsible for supporting both internal and external diversity guidelines set by both HD and the government. I maintained relationships with outside vendors, coordinated both internal and external events. This was a great opportunity to learn about corporate culture and time management.
Wonderful place to work, learn, and mature.
GIS Help Desk Intern/GME Shop Floor Analyst (Former Employee), York, PADecember 20, 2013
Pros: was able to do what i loved, fix computers, full cafeteria, great food. federally observed holidays off.
Cons: time there cut short due to outsourcing
A typical day was walking to our desks, checking the help desk queue and dealing with walk up issues. I was able to apply my already known skills of computer hardware repair and computer applications troubleshooting. I was able to finally do this in a professional environment. My co-workers were not only great support, but great all-around people. They – more... were also all interns and we learned from each other. The hardest part was the multi-tasking. Times came around where there was a lot on our plates, but as a team, we solved every issue. The most enjoyable and rewarding part of the job was knowing that I was finally gaining professional experience in my passion. I was doing a job I loved and doing it well. – less
Overrated
Product Communication Project Manager (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIOctober 24, 2013
Pros: good people
Cons: bad leadership
There are some good people there, but most leadership, especially in marketing, is arrogant, condescending and does not live up to the company values or brand legend.
Assembler (Former Employee), York, PAOctober 10, 2013
Pros: climate controlled. friendly people.
I enjoyed this job. Most of the people were friendly. A typical work day would be on the assembly line, rotating every hour to different jobs on the line.
Good part-time job
Full-Time Third Key (Former Employee), IndianapolisOctober 4, 2013
Work alone most of the time, great possibilities for advancement. Store closed.
Longterm 10 years +
Welder/Assembler (Former Employee), York, PASeptember 17, 2013
Pros: great money and benefits..proud to have been part of this team.
Cons: being layed off..thats the only "con". i wanted to retire from this company.
This was my favorite job. 10+ years working for a world famous company. Very proud of being a part of the Harley Davidson team. Company "Restructuring" was the reason myself and 100s of others lost our jobs..Replaced by a "casual pool" of lower paid workforce.
Very top down, arrogant management style
Project Manager (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WISeptember 13, 2013
Pros: benefits, vacation
Cons: management, politics
Work place at Harley has significantly deteriorated in recent years, especially in marketing. Management is top-heavy and disorganized making the work environment very challenging. Also, very political and promotions based on favoritism, not skills & talent.
Productive and friendly environment.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), York, PAAugust 21, 2013
Pros: friendly people, family atmosphere, good benefits
Answered phone, answered associate questions, picked up the mail and distributed mail to proper associates, emailed pending receipts and pending mail to associates.

1 2 3

About Harley-Davidson

Just like the V-Twin beats at the heart of every bike we produce, the Harley-Davidson culture strongly propels our company to – Read more

Harley-Davidson Photos