Investment Advisor Assistant
Imagine working in a challenging, fast paced environment assisting the Investment Advisor in managing existing investment portfolios and developing new business, by providing service directly to clients, including the provision of investment information, taking buy/ sell orders, responding to account inquiries, and so much more.
While working in collaboration with an Investment Advisor, you will be helping clients and partners achieve what matter to them.
– Must demonstrate a strong ability to build and foster successful relationships with clients and partners
– The ability to demonstrate sufficient basic understanding of investment portfolios and current knowledge of daily market activities in order to adequately provide and explain information to clients
– The capacity to inform and advise clients of maturing money market instruments, tender offers, redemptions, as well as matters in relation to dividends and interest
- The knowledge of how to re-invest funds as requested and knowledge of procedures related to buy/sell offers from clients and completing trade tickets
- Must have successfully completed the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH)
- Must be currently registered or hold an Investment Representative status
- Must have previous experience within the financial industry
- Must have basic understanding of investment portfolios and current knowledge of daily market activities
- Working knowledge of various quotation equipment and computer software including word processing, spreadsheet and industry specific software.
- Should have organizational and administrative skills required to perform activities with varying degrees of priority.
**No telephone calls or recruitment agencies please.
**While we appreciate all applications only those whose background and experience closely match this role will be contacted.