We have an opportunity for a permanent full time Branch Assistant to join our team in West Vancouver. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support through a wide range of activities necessary to ensure the ongoing efficient and effective operation of the Branch.
- Administration and approval of client account openings
- Review documentation for completeness and accuracy
- Fee based account administration
- Processing client deposits
- Prepare and distribute client welcome packages
- Tracking original client documentation
- Incoming and outgoing mail/couriers
- Answering and redirecting calls
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Thorough knowledge of various account types
- In-depth attention to detail
- 3-5 years of administrative experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer knowledge (Internet, Word, Excel)
- Ability work well under pressure and meet required deadlines
- Ability to effectively multitask in a fast paced work environment
- Effective organizational, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Positive and friendly attitude
Salary will commensurate with education and experience. Full medical & dental benefits offered to full time employees.
No telephone calls or recruitment agencies please.
While we appreciate all applications only those whose background and experience closely match this role will be contacted.