We are looking for an Account Executive!
We are a boutique-advertising agency offering an opportunity to an enthusiastic, personable and customer-focused Account Executive to foster relations with clients in the area of content creation. The Account Executive role requires you to be high-energy and accounts-driven with relevant knowledge of marketing solutions in both the traditional and digital space. You will act as a liaison between the internal team and the client, and will work under the Managing Director and Business Development Director in putting sales strategy into practice.
The ideal candidates should also possess solid business-to-business sales experience. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years work experience in a client service role.
The position is 100% commission based to start. Flexible working hours/days
- Identify, develop and manage relationships within our target market segment, which include local and mid-size businesses across Canada
- Prospect new business for the agency, utilizing the strategy put forth
- Work with a monthly, quarterly and yearly quota
- Data-entry and lead management of company records into our CRM
- Identify and understand trends within industries, what makes a campaign successful and apply this knowledge to help generate new business
- Demonstrated advertising sales performance within a demanding, fast-paced industry;
- Minimum of 4 years advertising sales and/or industry experience will be considered a significant asset
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated success in a business-to-business and sales/customer service environment
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written with strong attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain positive client relationships
- Pleasant & friendly telephone manner
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team player
- Proficiency with software applications, specifically MS Office
Please submit cover letter and resume with "Account Executive" in the subject line.