HANK is actively seeking a Social Media Coordinator (Intern). The intern’s principal role will be to support us in planning, implementing and maintaining a social media strategy for our clients. A driven and innovative individual, you are keen on rallying people around a great brand, and are prepared to take on a good deal of responsibility. Doing so effectively will bring you respect and opportunities, including the potential for conversion to a full-time, salaried position.
- Help develop & manage social media campaigns on FB, Twitter, Pinterest, other platforms
- work directly with the management team, helping them carry out social media strategies
- help create engaging content for clients/readers/customers
- assist in tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns & gathering data for regular reports
- research, track news about, and prepare reports on industry influencers & competition
- content creation and curation
- outreach to new fans/friends/followers
- regular reporting (weekly, monthly) on friend/fan/follower demographic and visiting stats
- develop & manage comprehensive social media calendar (blog, social media accounts, etc) and execute relevant communication
- establish useful metrics & use right tools to track share of voice/reputation/sentiments and analyze & deliver key insights to directors
- monitor/track brand-related social media chatter and respond in a timely manner to ensure and maintain positive messaging
- peerless understanding of social media in all its guises (bonus if you have some knowledge of marketing!)
- Great writing skills (engaging and persuasive rhetorical flair, and can tailor content to variety of media)
- extremely social
- organization, detail-orientation, and multitasking are your superpowers
- self-motivated; comfortable working on your own while remaining part of a team
- sense of humour
- able to take initiative, but accepting of feedback and guidance
- strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- knowledge of bleeding-edge trends in social media
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite Cs5 or greater, Word Press, HTML and PHP is an asset.
In order to secure an interview, please provide the following information so we can get to know you a little better:
*1. Tell us about a couple of blogs that you follow and why you follow them.
2. Name three brands that are doing really cool stuff on Facebook and tell us what makes it cool.
3. Tell us about three people or brands you follow on Twitter and explain why they deserve your time and attention.*
This is a 4-month internship with a monthly honorarium, and a letter of recommendation will be made available upon completion. In addition, we are known for hiring and promoting from within. Please respond with your cover letter and resume.
Date: January 29, 2013
Duration: 4 months
Type: Part Time
Company: Hank Studios
Contact: Dylen Postnikoff