SERVICE PERSON/HANDYMAN FOR
OCCUPIED CONDOS AVAILABLE ASAP, GTA
[Temp to Perm] $18-20/hour
PLEASE, DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS AD IF YOU FEEL YOU DO NOT MEET THE CRITERIA BELOW
Key responsibilities include:
- Carry out day to day maintenance and repairs as instructed by the Supervisor.
- Use and operate a range of tools and equipment for maintenance and repairs.
- Conducting PDI’s
- Scheduling PDI’s (30 day, 1 Year end, 2 year end). Ensuring all work orders are signed by homeowners.
- Evaluate all trade related items, to determine next course of action for repair.
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed on a daily bases
- Perform other related duties as required
Successful candidates must:
- Have all your own tools to complete all work
- Have your own vehicle that is in current working order and is insured and a valid driver’s license with a decent driver abstract
- Have a current working cell phone and email
- Be willing to travel and work anywhere in the GTA and Surrounding areas (Brampton, Toronto, Mississauga, Burlington, Milton, etc.)
- Have a firm understanding of job safety
- Read and write fluent English
- Have good customer service skills
- Have basic common knowledge in:
- Paint touch ups
- Drywall repairs
- Trim repairs and installation
- Tile repairs and installation
- Hardwood floor repairs and installation
- Crown moulding repairs and installation
- Cabinet repairs and installation
- Staining stair cases
- Drop ceilings repair and installation
- Laminate flooring repairs and installation
- Installing screens
- Cleaning and repairing window tracks
- Re-caulking of tubs and sinks
- Brick repair
- Fire stopping as per building code requirements
- Inspecting of fire places
- Installing and repairing windows and doors
- Sanding and patch work
If you are motivated, hard working and customer oriented we want you on our team!
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a resume
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.