GENERAL CONSTRUCTION LABOURERS TO WORK IN RENTAL HOMES AVAILABLE ASAP, GTA.
STARTING AT $15/hour
* WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES ALL OVER SOUTHWESTERN ONTARIO*
PLEASE, DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS AD IF YOU FEEL YOU DO NOT MEET THE CRITERIA BELOW
Key responsibilities include:
- Clean up after all trades in each unit including vacuuming, sweeping and removal of any exterior garbage after renovation is completed
- Clean off all garages, exterior porches, decks, and all around fence lined areas during renovation
- Clean up of all basements in abandoned units including washing, final sweep or vacuum
- Prepare all renovated rental homes for final inspections; this includes scraping, washing out garages and basements
- Any kind of minor trenching above 4 feet for landscaping
- Install and clean of all basement windows, tracks and window wells
- Perform other related duties as required
Successful candidates must:
- Have your own vehicle that is in current working order and is insured and a valid driver’s license with a decent driver abstract
- Have a current working cell phone and email
- Be willing to travel and work anywhere in the GTA and Surrounding areas (Brampton, Toronto, Mississauga, Burlington, Milton, etc.)
- Have a firm understanding of job safety
- Have a firm understanding of what is involved in preparing and cleaning up for major renovations and build of commercial, industrial and residential projects, while working closely with the project manager and contractors
- Have common knowledge for construction
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a resume outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 30+ days ago