Hampton Inn

Hampton Inn Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast-paced customer service driven environment
Housekeeping (Former Employee), MIApril 13, 2014
Pros: friendly envoronment
Cons: lack of benefits
Cleaning hotel rooms throughout the morning. This is a job that keep me busy from beginning to end a lot of times there was no time to take a break because you are overwhelmed with so many tasks. The co-workers were somewhat helpful, but most of the time it was every man for themselves. The hardest part of the job was cleaning each room thoroughly in – more... such short periods of time but the most enjoyable part of the job was being recognized and appreciated by the guests for your efforts to make their stay as comfortable as possible. – less
This job was fun
Night Manager/Auditor (Former Employee), Coeur d'Alene, IDApril 10, 2014
I enjoyed my job while i worked here. Although i was the least paid night auditor in the region, the actual work itself was fun.
Fun work place, meeting new people everyday
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Baytown, TXApril 9, 2014
Checking in clients to their rooms and running credit checks, background info, customer service representative
Ok working environment
Housekeeping (Current Employee), swedsboro, njApril 9, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks, low pay
I was a housekeeper at the hampton inn. I was taught how to clean guests rooms and bathrooms while providing excellent customer service.
It was a great place to work, meeting new people.
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Stevensville/St. Joseph MIApril 7, 2014
Pros: close to home, clean.
Cons: healthcare not good. low wages.
Hampton Inn was a fun place to work, the days would sometimes be long and hard, but very satisfying at days end. The employees were good people, they liked to joke with you to make the day run smoother. My most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that a guest came to a clean room and was able to kick back and enjoy their stay.
Productive, nice employees
Housekeeping (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 6, 2014
Cons: no free lunches, no benefits, dont pay enough
Nice place to work the employees are friendly and easily to get along with. The work is easy and enjoyable.
Nice Place To Work
Part Time Guest Services Representative (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAApril 6, 2014
Work with a diverse group of people who try everyday to make sure every guest feels welcome and that they made the right choice in staying with us. Like any customer service job there are challenges, but in all if you enjoy working with the public you will like working here.
Hampton is good
Sales Coordinator (Current Employee), Elizabethtown, KYApril 4, 2014
I like working there even though my passion is the medical field.
A really nice place to work with good feelings toward the company!
Manager for breakfast and dining area (Current Employee), Warner Robins, GAApril 4, 2014
Pros: flexible hrs. great atmosphere, friendly customers
Cons: long hours on your feet, early morning hours, lots of clean-up
Great place to work,wonderful employers,nice co-workers.You are rewarded with bonuses and little parties for your diligence.
Talkative and Interactive work place.
Front Desk Guest Service Agent (Current Employee), Rockwall, TXApril 3, 2014
Cons: no breaks
Keeps you very social. I have learned a lot from the system that is used to do my job. Management hasnt been very stable but has done their best. Co-workers are encouraging. The hardest part of the job would be being forced to settle with a certain position. The most enjoyable part of the job would be meeting new people.
Relaxed
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Kingsland, GAApril 3, 2014
The atmosphere was relaxed and friendly. I enjoyed the variety of the job.
Great company, but ownership lacking
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Farmington, MOApril 1, 2014
Pros: dealing with the public
Cons: ownership / management
Hilton worldwide is a wonderful, great vision company to work for - however- the previous ownership /management company at this location was NOT. Lacked guidance, support, and never embraced Hilton's values and concepts.
Nice place to work.
Hostess/Housekeeper (Former Employee), Adel, GAApril 1, 2014
I came into contact with many different kinds of people. I really enjoyed meeting the people and have conversations with them.
Fun people
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Fruitland, MDApril 1, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
My typical day was cleaning the rooms I learned it easier to work with one manger the co workers were great I like working in house keeping
Independently worked on projects and upheld an outstanding line of communication with all departments
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Castle Rock, COMarch 31, 2014
Overall a great learning experience-management, sales, human resources, cross training in numerous departments.
Execellent compay with advancements
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee), Layton, UTMarch 31, 2014
Pros: meeting new people every day. worked with a great team and had real leaders for managers.
Cons: losing coworkers and regular guest.
Every day at work was a new and exciting one. I learned something new every day and was surrounded my excellent customers and staff. The hardest part was saying good bye. I enjoyed everything there was to enjoy working for the Hampton. I learned everything you could about the hospitality business and would like to further my future in this field and – more... company. – less
Wonderful place to work. I enjoyed my time there and would like to go back and some point.
Guest Service Representative/Night Audit (Former Employee), Canton, OHMarch 28, 2014
Pros: work environment and responsibility
One of the most important things I learned was providing great customer service to customers daily. My co-workers were great and I learned a lot about office dynamics and teamwork. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing I made a difference in peoples lives everyday.
Hampton
Customer Service (Former Employee), East Windsor, NJMarch 28, 2014
Pros: paycheck.
Cons: majority of the service.
Lets face it, I hated this job. I enjoy interacting with customers and loved driving the clients to airports/weddings/parties/etc. But management and pay wasn't up to standards, even for someone with little to no experience.
Great coworkers and an amazing hotel.
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), Billings, MTMarch 27, 2014
Pros: great pay. lots of hours
Cons: no breaks.
I really enjoy working at the Hampton Inn. Though, I haven't worked at the Hampton for very long, I have grown to really find the work to be rewarding and my coworkers to be joy to be around. The Manager, Michelle is outstanding with her leadership and empathy with the guests.
Keep to yourself and do not be too trusting of coworkers including management until you know them well.
Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor (Current Employee), Waldorf, MDMarch 24, 2014
Work is ok and guests are nice, management is the biggest weakness and worst part. Coworkers once yo know who is nice and trust worthy are great. Awful compensation and pay with little room for change and when it does come its very rare.

About Hampton Inn

Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus/Polaris is owned and operated by Buffalo Lodging Associates, LLC, a hotel development & – Read more

Hampton Inn Photos