Hampton Inn

Hampton Inn Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Hampton Inn
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Lexington, KYApril 29, 2014
Pros: we got the job done
Cons: we were struggling a little an wen got it all woked out
everyone was polite an my days at work was great i learn a lot from Hampton Inn my co-workers were wonderful working with me an the hardest thing was folding the cover in the closet but i learned how to do it an get the hair off of the floor an get everything shining an smelling good the most enjoyable part an work was hearing all of the great comments – more... about how the guest enjoyed there self at the Hampton Inn an we always got good comments – less
Great Staff, Great Management Company
General Manager (Former Employee), Carlisle, PAApril 28, 2014
Pros: branded property with hilton backing
Cons: long work days
Management really strives to create a productive, supportive environment for their staff. Staff is genuine and wants success for the hotel.
very enjoyable, socially involved with guest. happy enviorment.
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), East Peoria, ILApril 26, 2014
Pros: free breakfast
Cons: short/no breaks
I really loved working at the Hampton.The staff is awesome, I love interacting and pleasing our guest. I never had any personal problems with my co-workers, we always kept the work environment professional. The hardest part of the job was dealing with oversold nights at the hotel.And the most enjoyable part was building relationship with our loyal guest – more... that stays with us all the time. – less
Great Place to work for, it was like my second school
Manager on Duty (Former Employee), Monterrey, NLEApril 22, 2014
Pros: good benefits, great training, great management, great work experience
Cons: schedule, hotels are 24/7 at that time i was in school and single it didn't matter
This place has been by far the greatest job that I've found in my 32 years of age. It was my first job as well. The training they give its amazing. This only tells you the difference in working for an national or international business. They have requirements to meet and this is why they do such a great job in taking care and helping their employees – more... advance in their company. If they see potential in you, they will spend the money to get you trained and where you need to be. I started at my 16 years of age as a hostess then moved up to the front desk. From there I became manager on duty and finally I did the night audit. I considered to this day that place like my second home. Amazing company to work for. – less
Great company to work for
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Bloomsburg, PAApril 22, 2014
Hampton Inn Bloomsburg is a wonderful company to work for. Management is great, very easy going work environment. Coworkers are the best I have ever worked with.
loved working here!
Front Desk Operator (Former Employee), Troy, OHApril 20, 2014
Pros: serving the public
Cons: no benefits and the chlorine odor
I loved my job here working with the public. I hated to leave but due to the high chlorine in the air due to a grandfather clause I had to leave due to allergy to it.
Fast-paced enviroment
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Cadillac, MIApril 16, 2014
Pros: the hours.
Cons: holiday weekends.
The days definitely did not drag on. Management was great and I got along with every co-worker there. The hardest part of working in FAST-food is just how fast they mean. Which wouldn't normally be a problem but while handeling others' money I like to be very precise. Taking a bit longer than I hoped.
Hampton Inn & Suites
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee), Washington, PAApril 15, 2014
This place is great, your cowokers are wonderful when it comes to helping you with something you may need. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with a situation you may not know how to handle. The most enjoyable part of the job is the guest they honestly kept me going everyday.
Fast-paced customer service driven environment
Housekeeping (Former Employee), MIApril 13, 2014
Pros: friendly envoronment
Cons: lack of benefits
Cleaning hotel rooms throughout the morning. This is a job that keep me busy from beginning to end a lot of times there was no time to take a break because you are overwhelmed with so many tasks. The co-workers were somewhat helpful, but most of the time it was every man for themselves. The hardest part of the job was cleaning each room thoroughly in – more... such short periods of time but the most enjoyable part of the job was being recognized and appreciated by the guests for your efforts to make their stay as comfortable as possible. – less
This job was fun
Night Manager/Auditor (Former Employee), Coeur d'Alene, IDApril 10, 2014
I enjoyed my job while i worked here. Although i was the least paid night auditor in the region, the actual work itself was fun.
Fun work place, meeting new people everyday
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Baytown, TXApril 9, 2014
Checking in clients to their rooms and running credit checks, background info, customer service representative
Ok working environment
Housekeeping (Current Employee), swedsboro, njApril 9, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks, low pay
I was a housekeeper at the hampton inn. I was taught how to clean guests rooms and bathrooms while providing excellent customer service.
It was a great place to work, meeting new people.
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Stevensville/St. Joseph MIApril 7, 2014
Pros: close to home, clean.
Cons: healthcare not good. low wages.
Hampton Inn was a fun place to work, the days would sometimes be long and hard, but very satisfying at days end. The employees were good people, they liked to joke with you to make the day run smoother. My most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that a guest came to a clean room and was able to kick back and enjoy their stay.
Productive, nice employees
Housekeeping (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 6, 2014
Cons: no free lunches, no benefits, dont pay enough
Nice place to work the employees are friendly and easily to get along with. The work is easy and enjoyable.
Nice Place To Work
Part Time Guest Services Representative (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAApril 6, 2014
Work with a diverse group of people who try everyday to make sure every guest feels welcome and that they made the right choice in staying with us. Like any customer service job there are challenges, but in all if you enjoy working with the public you will like working here.
Hampton is good
Sales Coordinator (Current Employee), Elizabethtown, KYApril 4, 2014
I like working there even though my passion is the medical field.
A really nice place to work with good feelings toward the company!
Manager for breakfast and dining area (Current Employee), Warner Robins, GAApril 4, 2014
Pros: flexible hrs. great atmosphere, friendly customers
Cons: long hours on your feet, early morning hours, lots of clean-up
Great place to work,wonderful employers,nice co-workers.You are rewarded with bonuses and little parties for your diligence.
Talkative and Interactive work place.
Front Desk Guest Service Agent (Current Employee), Rockwall, TXApril 3, 2014
Cons: no breaks
Keeps you very social. I have learned a lot from the system that is used to do my job. Management hasnt been very stable but has done their best. Co-workers are encouraging. The hardest part of the job would be being forced to settle with a certain position. The most enjoyable part of the job would be meeting new people.
Relaxed
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Kingsland, GAApril 3, 2014
The atmosphere was relaxed and friendly. I enjoyed the variety of the job.
Great company, but ownership lacking
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Farmington, MOApril 1, 2014
Pros: dealing with the public
Cons: ownership / management
Hilton worldwide is a wonderful, great vision company to work for - however- the previous ownership /management company at this location was NOT. Lacked guidance, support, and never embraced Hilton's values and concepts.

About Hampton Inn

Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus/Polaris is owned and operated by Buffalo Lodging Associates, LLC, a hotel development & – Read more

Hampton Inn Photos