Hampton Inn

Hampton Inn Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and Customer Service Oriented Company
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 21, 2014
Worked well with coworkers, learned to always treat the customer with respect even in the worst situations.
Fun
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Canton, MIMarch 20, 2014
Cons: breaks are taken from your pay no matter what.
I love impacting customers experiences. I learned that you just have to keep trying and you will get where you want to be. Everyone tries to help everyone.
Fun and impactful role in guests stays
Front Desk Attendant (Current Employee), Woodbury, MNMarch 20, 2014
Pros: free breakfast, friendly guests
Cons: minimal pay
I learned how to overcome personality differences between coworkers to function as a team. I have gained an understanding of people and their needs especially involving problem resolution and building rapport.
This work environment is great
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Hinesville, GAMarch 20, 2014
Pros: great breakfast provided
Cons: no direct deposit
I loved working at the Hampton Inn. I love the guest and the work that the front desk involves. The work is super easy and easy to please the guests. My co workers are super friendly and we work as a team.
Something new and challenging work everyday
Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee), Ellenton, FLMarch 20, 2014
Pros: learn & do something new new every day
Cons: never enough time in the day
Great and challenging job. always something new and challenging everyday. A great team environment - working closely with the hotels GM, all of the other departments in the hotel as well as all the other departments of the corporate offices for all of the larger repairs and purchases.
working at a limited time place and meeting quailty service
Housekeeper (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCMarch 20, 2014
knowing that i an able to complete an job within it"s time frame
houseman
houseman (Former Employee), Burbank, ILMarch 20, 2014
its was an 8 hour day, its was a good customer services learning exprence...
Alright
Customer Service Representatives (Former Employee), Winchester, VAMarch 19, 2014
A typical day at work is checking guest in and out of their rooms, answering phone calls and setting up reservations.
A great place to work
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee), Pine Grove, PAMarch 19, 2014
Working at the Hampton Inn is very enjoyable. I've learned a lot about what other people are like from different states and countries. I've also strengthened my customer service skills. Each day is always something different, there are many obstacles to work around, especially with guests because each one has their own preferences and we always try – more... our best to satisfy each need. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing you are making someone feel at home, weather it is for one night or seven nights. Each co-worker is very pleasant to be around and is always a big help if you have any questions or need help. – less
Guest Service Agents Social Hour
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee), West Point, MSMarch 18, 2014
Pros: guests make this job a wonderful one!
Cons: short breaks
Meeting new people and mingling with guests tend to make this job a big "social hour"!
new gm took over thing went down hill
Housekeeper (Current Employee), Steubenville, OHMarch 18, 2014
start my job with clean the bathrooms and then what going on with guest, some maintance work.getting to talk to some of the guest in the morning
productive and great place to work
Front Office Manager (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAMarch 17, 2014
Pros: no personal life
Cons: great benifits
Time spent at this job was well spent. My days was always hectic and full of ups and downs. Management was changing way to often. One of the hardest parts was keeping up with all the demands from the management company.
Close relationship with manager & employees. Company strives to be the best.
Assistant General Manager/Guest Service Manager (Former Employee), Normal, ILMarch 17, 2014
Pros: discounted rate on hilton property hotels
Cons: work structure demands 24/7 on call duty and lack of personal time.
Really enjoyed the relationship that you build with the employees & guests. Very personable experience, room to grow, great employee benefits & opportunities.
Horrible Management, High Turn-around
Night Auditor (Former Employee), Fairview Heights, ILMarch 10, 2014
Cons: front desk is also responsible to do laundry. bad managment. declining property. lots of bugs.
The manager of this hotel was asleep at the wheel. During my time there she was threatened by corporate with termination on multiple occasions and barely met the minimum requirements to keep her job. There were constant shortages of necessary equipment and/or supplies and it seems the manager couldn't hold on to her employees. I was there nearly 2 years – more... and I had been there longer than any front desk staff save the Supervisor. The manager was unable to be contacted when she was off property and frequently left issues unresolved. – less
Asisted customers
Breakfast Hostess (Former Employee), Manning, SCMarch 10, 2014
greeted customers
assisted customers with questions
kept condiments and food stocked
Co-workers were nice and helpful
Breakfast Attendant (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYMarch 5, 2014
Learned so much from management. From doing inventory to making orders to solving conflict between employees
fun
Kitchen Manager (Current Employee), South Bend, INMarch 5, 2014
Working at the Hampton is really fun. The people are great. Some days are more stressful than others, but overall a great place to work at.
Unpredictable
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Franklin, KYMarch 4, 2014
Pros: understanding management
Cons: unpredictable
I loved my GM when working here. She made it worth while, but unfortunately she is no longer there. Other than her, this place was just an ok place to work.
no management off time employed
Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee), Midland, TXMarch 2, 2014
Pros: discount hotels stay
Cons: management, pay, healthcare
employed with some good people,not a good place to be employed
Fun place to work if you are in college or high school.
SALE DIRECTOR/ ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER (Current Employee), Canton, MIMarch 1, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: pay, no healthcare plans
A typical day is meeting and greeting all the guest. If you are people person and like meeting new people this is a great job. You will learn alot about what will make the guest happy. The managament and the worker are so nice and make the environment a fun place to work. The hardest park about the job is dealing with unhappy guest and keeping your – more... cool when you are being yelled at. The most enjoyable part about the job again is meeting new people and seeing return guest. They all become a part of you. – less

About Hampton Inn

Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus/Polaris is owned and operated by Buffalo Lodging Associates, LLC, a hotel development & – Read more

Hampton Inn Photos