Hampton Inn
1,286 reviews

Hampton Inn Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good work site but no flexibility.
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Winnipeg, ManitobaOctober 3, 2012
Pros: we got the left-overs from breakfast or lunch.
Cons: hours wasn't flexible, unlike other hotel chains.
A typical day working at Hampton Inn was hard and phyically demanding. We changed the linens, towels, soap, coffee, tea, cups and everything that needed to be changed or to be replaced with clean and washed material. What I learned from working with Hampton Inn hotel was, it takes 15 minutes(20 minutes max.)to clean one room with 2 beds. Also, I learned how to clean the dining area and the stairs area of a hotel. The management was okay, would of been better if the manager hired two people per room and not one. For this reason, I lost 5 pounds within one and a half weeks working there. What if a pregnant woman was working there? Now you can paint the picture. But, the co workers were really friendly and helpful when you needed it. Overall, I enjoyed cleaning the rooms, helping guests with anything they needed and also cleaning.
A rather unfair location for a hotel
Maintenance Manager, Banquet Mgr., Shuttle Driver (Former Employee), Brantford, ONJuly 31, 2012
Pros: friendly staff and good hours
Cons: poor management
Great place to work when it comes to helping guests with their needs.

About Hampton Inn

Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus/Polaris is owned and operated by Buffalo Lodging Associates, LLC, a hotel development & – Read more