Housekeeping Position Description
Title: Room Attendant
Supervisor: Housekeeping Manager
SUMMARY: Responsible for the cleaning and preparation of Guest Rooms and hotel public Area for the guest while maintaining Brand standards and consistency.
1. Clean assigned Rooms according to Hotel Brand Standards. This includes making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming carpet, and dusting furniture. Must be able to clean all room types.
2. Place and restock useable items in the room including paper items, soap, towels, according to brand Standards.
3. Clean immediate exterior entry areas and windows, according to Brand Standards.
4. Operate housekeeping equipment in a correct and safe manner.
5. Maintain and restock Housekeeping Cart each day and also keep the carts in a clean and orderly fashion at all times.
6. Know hotel emergency procedures.
7. Responsible for the proper administration of key control for issues keys, or keys left by guests in room.
8. Reporting all lost and Found items to supervisor/manager (Tag items with you name, the place in which you found the item, and the date), Bring all lost and found items to Housekeeping Manager.
9. Report immediately to the supervisor any out of the ordinary situation in the guests’ rooms, including unreported pets, damage or stolen properties, parties in the room, unusually dirty room or a vacant room when the room is through to be occupied.
10. Taking part in the general cleaning of the hotel property.
11. Ensure storage areas are organized and clean.
12. Complete maintenance work orders and deliver to Inspector or designated area in a timely manner.
13. Accommodates guest special requests courteously, any issues that you can not resolve with a guest, bring to the attention of Manager so the issue can be resolved immediately.
14. Answer guest questions regarding Hampton Inn by Hilton and local area facilities and services.
15. May be rotated in and out of laundry or called for assistance (Laundry staff also may request to collect dirty linens from the floors, also need to keep the working area’s cleanness).
16. Carry out any reasonable request by management that you are capable of performing.
Part time position with the potential for full time
Benefits available when full time
Apply in person to the Hampton Inn Winnipeg Airport on 730 Berry Street or by responding to this ad.