Responsibilities are as follows and does not limit to the list
- must be flexible to work Morning, Afternoon or night shifts.Must be flexible to work on weekends,
also flexible to work swing shifts during high demand period at the hotel
- Meet and greet all guests by using their name upon check in & giving a Guest a very warm welcome
using eye contact,& displaying friendly personality
- Assist guests by giving recommendations and answering any questions regarding the city and its attractions, as well as making any necessary arrangements for them
- Ensuring that all information pertinent to the desk or related areas is passed on to the following shifts'
- The Front Desk agent must have a positive and professional personality with a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to our guests.
- Develop an engaging rapport with all guests, ensuring every single Guest is duly recognized upon check in
- strong attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be positive & upbeat, will have a passion for customer service, value problem resolution and will work well in a faced paced environment.
- Liaise with all other departments to share pertinent information to ensure a positive guest experience
Handle guest's requests and answers questions; Resolve any guest complaints in a timely manner.
Post-secondary training in tourism or hotel management is an asset
Prior knowledge of Property Management or other computer applications is an asset.
have a minimum of 1 year front desk experience including reservations and guest services. The position requires an individual with a positive attitude and works well both independently and as a team player.
Ability to work more shifts and eventually leading to full time
Focus will be on providing a high level of professional and friendly service to each and every guest.