HAMILTON URBAN CORE COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Excellent anti-racial environment, a place that makes you want to wake up every morning to go to work.
Administrative Support Person (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON28 January 2013
After signing in at the front desk, I will go upstairs to my desk and check my e-mail. I check my e-mail for any updates in the work place, and also to make sure of any new tasks that has been assigned. I will arrange a to do list, then prioratize what is important to start with.

I have learned, being in a team is very important. There is no such thing as "That's not my job". We work together, to make the task at hand possible.

All my co-workers are wonderful. such great personalities. I enjoy working with each of the staff members here.

The hardest part of the job, is hearing a client's situation. Sometimes it breaks my heart.

The most enjoyable part of my job is: getting to see fresh faces, seeing our regulars and always keeping busy. It is never a doll day!
Fast paced,
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hamilton Ontario6 August 2012
Pulling medical charts ,making appointments for clients
I learned to be very patient with people
Managed Dr's and nurses scheduals
Most co-workers were very good people
Dealing with difficult, drug addicted clients
The best part of the job was helping people and breaking the barriers to healthcare and programs offered to help gain self respect
Pros
feeling good at the end of the knowing i made someones day
Cons
unable to help some in need