About Hamilton Metals:
Hamilton Metals was established in 1982 to service the Oil & Gas industry as a Specialty Distributor. Today, Hamilton Metals is the world‘s largest stocking distributor of Corrosion Resistant Alloys (CRA) for the exploration and production industry and now also stocks carbon, alloy and stainless products. Our product mix includes OCTG Tubing, Casing, Liners, Coupling Stock, Solid Bar and Mechanical Tubing from sizes 2 3/8" through 22". Our inventory consists of carbon, alloy, stainless, chrome, enhanced chrome (for high strength and improved corrosion resistance), Duplex, Super Duplex, as well as Nickel Alloys. Hamilton Metals carries a very diverse variety of stock items available for immediate shipment.
Full time employment in our Edmonton facility
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Process Customer RFQs, enter informaton into the HMI Network Portal, and respond with an acknowledgement of order acceptance or best offer via e-mail or fax.
- Call Customers, take orders, and input into the HMI Network Portal as required.
- Accurately interpret material specifications and help fill Customer requests as necessary.
- Process Customer orders, generate files and necessary paperwork, and submit to Quality Control and Inventory Control for order fulfillment.
Position Reports to Canadian Sales and Operations Manager.
Skills & Requirements:
- Previous sales experience and knowledge of similar products and services is an asset
- Proficient computer skills is required and experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Simply
- Strong customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work efficiently, meet deadlines, identify and develop accounts;
- Proficient understanding and use of the English language;
- Exceptional telephone etiquette is mandatory;
*Ability to problem solve, be a self starter and work as an individual and as a team; and
attention to detail is required.
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package and an excellent opportunity for internal advancement.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Hamilton Metals was established in 1982 to service the Oil & Gas industry as a Specialty Distributor. Today, Hamilton Metals is the...