Hamilton Health Sciences Employee Review

View all Hamilton Health Sciences reviews

a productive academic hospital
INTERNATIONALLY EDUCATED NURSE (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON24 January 2013
The main objective of this project is to familiarize international educated nurses to the Canadian workplace environment. This aim is reached through clinical skills review, practice, and enhancement. Moreover, I participated in advanced workplace communication for IENs and diversity and inclusion training module.

Other Hamilton Health Sciences Employee Reviews

Terrific working environment
Transcriptionist (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON7 January 2018
A very limited number of wonderfully dedicated people working in a medical environment providing optimal care for the public under extremely limited budgetary restraints.
Pros
Terrific staff
Cons
Governmental financial restraints
Productive, Flexible and Caring
Pain Clinical Administrative Assisstant (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON3 January 2018
I was assisting with data collection, management and writing of two research projects. All the staff were receptive to the changes, they allowed me to learn on the job, and were understanding when I needed to take time off for health issues. Great place to get started in clinical research.