Hamilton Health Sciences Employee Review

View all Hamilton Health Sciences reviews

Motivation
Registered Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, Ontario30 November 2013
Everyday we have something new to experience, whether it is a new procedure, a funny story from a Patient, Co-worker or a family member. Always something new to learn and develop with our experiences. Managers often would like to see more than the budget allows for, co-workers can make your job difficult or enjoyable, everyone has different ways of dealing with stressful issues and sometimes this can be very trying. Seeing patients and their families smile is my personal goal while I am at work. I take this same goal in my personal life as well. Life is not always easy,I try my best to keep the workplace an enjoyable place to be under sometimes stressful situations.
Pros
variety of shifts
Cons
comprised supplies or short staffing because of budgets

Other Hamilton Health Sciences Employee Reviews

Hospital environment
SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON26 September 2017
Working in a hospital environment can be challenging as things move slower than in a lot of other sectors. The pay, benefits and chances for advancement were all excellent.
My day at work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON13 September 2017
A typical day at work is when I arrive I review my calendar to see if any new requests have come in and then I decide how to prioritize my day. Specific days require specific work completion by myself and from time to time I need to change it up if there are any urgent requests.

I continuously learn and I am eager to learn something different every day. Even if it is something small, it may prove to be something big!

Our management team is great team to work with they are always available for guidance and mentorship whenever needed.

The workplace environment that I am currently employed is a wonderful team of qualified people and clinics/departments.

I feel that the hardest part of the job is that sometimes there is not enough time in the day to complete the tasks at hand. I find it more disappointment than the hardest part of the job. When I arrive at work, I try to have a strategy of goals that I want to achieve in that given day and sometimes it does not always go as planned, but I grab the bull by the horns and give my 125% to get the work completed.

The most enjoyable part of my job is providing my services to our team and making their jobs easier.