Hamilton Health Sciences Employee Review

View all Hamilton Health Sciences reviews

auditing procurement contracts and processes
SENIOR PROCUREMENT/PURCHASER (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON13 August 2013
It is very difficult when you have a short period of time to assess. But most of the time, it is about a process to follow and how it is dealt with in terms of union and management.
Pros
can find the holes
Cons
not long enough to sustain

Other Hamilton Health Sciences Employee Reviews

Hospital environment
SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON26 September 2017
Working in a hospital environment can be challenging as things move slower than in a lot of other sectors. The pay, benefits and chances for advancement were all excellent.
My day at work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON13 September 2017
A typical day at work is when I arrive I review my calendar to see if any new requests have come in and then I decide how to prioritize my day. Specific days require specific work completion by myself and from time to time I need to change it up if there are any urgent requests.

I continuously learn and I am eager to learn something different every day. Even if it is something small, it may prove to be something big!

Our management team is great team to work with they are always available for guidance and mentorship whenever needed.

The workplace environment that I am currently employed is a wonderful team of qualified people and clinics/departments.

I feel that the hardest part of the job is that sometimes there is not enough time in the day to complete the tasks at hand. I find it more disappointment than the hardest part of the job. When I arrive at work, I try to have a strategy of goals that I want to achieve in that given day and sometimes it does not always go as planned, but I grab the bull by the horns and give my 125% to get the work completed.

The most enjoyable part of my job is providing my services to our team and making their jobs easier.