Hamilton Health Sciences Employee Review

View all Hamilton Health Sciences reviews

hamilton health sciences corp.
Staff Nurse - Ward F5 and B3 (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON28 November 2013
Excellent teaching hospital. Many opportunities for personal growth through education and career advancement.
Pros
excellent salary
Cons
understaffed

Other Hamilton Health Sciences Employee Reviews

Hospital environment
SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON26 September 2017
Working in a hospital environment can be challenging as things move slower than in a lot of other sectors. The pay, benefits and chances for advancement were all excellent.
My day at work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON13 September 2017
A typical day at work is when I arrive I review my calendar to see if any new requests have come in and then I decide how to prioritize my day. Specific days require specific work completion by myself and from time to time I need to change it up if there are any urgent requests.

I continuously learn and I am eager to learn something different every day. Even if it is something small, it may prove to be something big!

Our management team is great team to work with they are always available for guidance and mentorship whenever needed.

The workplace environment that I am currently employed is a wonderful team of qualified people and clinics/departments.

I feel that the hardest part of the job is that sometimes there is not enough time in the day to complete the tasks at hand. I find it more disappointment than the hardest part of the job. When I arrive at work, I try to have a strategy of goals that I want to achieve in that given day and sometimes it does not always go as planned, but I grab the bull by the horns and give my 125% to get the work completed.

The most enjoyable part of my job is providing my services to our team and making their jobs easier.