As a critical member of the sales group this position's primary focus will be on Walmart and executing against Walmart sales and inventory management plans.
- Responsible for meeting Walmart replenishment metrics, 45-60 day forecasting requirements, sales analysis, and communication with key customer.
- Develop, provide and communicate all necessary reports and data to the Walmart Team in a timely manner.
- Assist Walmart Team in related sales functions.\
- Develop and provide related reports on a weekly basis (every Monday) to include Wal-Mart Buyer standard Retail Link reports, Vendor Performance Scorecard, New Item Tracking Report, Promotion Sell through reports, Item Information, In Stock and Out of Stock reports, Inventories, POS
- Identify and communicate exceptions, opportunities and errors using Retail Link weekly reports and ad hoc reports
- Provide monthly Forecast reports using Retail Link, CPFR, Target - Partners on Line, and CTC POS systems.
- Analyze strengths of top selling Walmart stores and make recommendations for improvements to low selling Walmart stores using Retail Link.
- Work with Walmart corporate replenishment team to positively influence the forecast, Walmart system settings, and make the needed improvements that would influence POS, markdowns, maintain margins, instock, and sell thru and bringing them up to level of top performing stores.
- Assist with presentations, sales materials and other duties as requested.
- Role will require POS and other analysis on related major accounts
Excellent analytical and communication skills are critical to this position.
Preference will be given to those with Retail Link experience.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Small appliances with big innovation. Smart kitchen, ironing, air care and odor solutions.