Halton Healthcare Services Employee Review

View all Halton Healthcare Services reviews

Pleasant workplace, friendly staff, welcoming to both patients and family's..
Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) (Current Employee) –  Oakville, Ontario17 October 2012
A very pleasant atmosphere, with great staff. Although very busy and not always fully staffed it is a great place to work, being a smaller town hospital it gives a more personal feel than the larger Metro hospitals.

Other Halton Healthcare Services Employee Reviews

This organization is very cliquey.
RN (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON11 February 2018
OTMH is an impressive building. I worked at Milton. It was okay. They had some mean nurses in the ICU! The admin staff was not supportive, it was major stress working there! The best part about the hospital is that the wellness department comes around with cookies and afternoon tea. Its called Kialo I believe. But this is so classy, retro and advanced all at once! Who serves afternoon tea anymore?
Pros
Afternoon tea for all.
Cons
Too cliquey, not open to newcomers.
Needs improvement
Unit Clerk - SDC (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON18 November 2017
I was so proud to be hired but it didn't take long before that pride turned into regret. Management was horrible, training was below average, ingenuine team and they are one of the lowest paid in the region. I take full blame for not doing more research and leaving my future to a company that cared little for mine. Thankfully I could go back to my old job!
Pros
Pension
Cons
Management, workload, training and lack of team players

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halton Healthcare Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Halton Healthcare Services Reviews by Location