Halton Healthcare Services Employee Review

View all Halton Healthcare Services reviews

Pleasant workplace, friendly staff, welcoming to both patients and family's..
Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) (Current Employee) –  Oakville, Ontario17 October 2012
A very pleasant atmosphere, with great staff. Although very busy and not always fully staffed it is a great place to work, being a smaller town hospital it gives a more personal feel than the larger Metro hospitals.

Other Halton Healthcare Services Employee Reviews

Needs improvement
Unit Clerk - SDC (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON18 November 2017
I was so proud to be hired but it didn't take long before that pride turned into regret. Management was horrible, training was below average, ingenuine team and they are one of the lowest paid in the region. I take full blame for not doing more research and leaving my future to a company that cared little for mine. Thankfully I could go back to my old job!
Pros
Pension
Cons
Management, workload, training and lack of team players
Great.
Administrative Support - Footcare (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON16 November 2017
Great to work here and great people. Work is good and commute is very short plus the hours are very good. Compensation here is good too plus I can meet people here too.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halton Healthcare Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9