Halogen Software Employee Review

View all Halogen Software reviews

productive and great
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ON21 March 2012
great company to work for however, there is no advancement opportunities. and dont like the hours of operation
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
dont like hours of operation

Other Halogen Software Employee Reviews

Tried to make positive change, but failed
UX Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON7 November 2017
Working at Halogen was a frustrating experience. I was constantly working hard to drive positive change within the company, yet was constantly shot down, dismissed, and made to feel like my role was insignificant. The company ran with a "sales team is the most important team" mentality, which means at the end of the day, the product (the thing sales are supposed to be selling) just got worse and worse. There was never any emphasis on the experience of the user, with product managers making software design decisions on a regular basis. As I tried to advance in my career and started making noise about how things needed to improve, I was "terminated without cause".

A company that values complacency over passion will never succeed.
Pros
Pizza fridays, some solid coworkers
Cons
Poor management that favors sales over all else
Some danger with Saba acquisition
Global Manager, Customer Success (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 June 2017
Halogen was a truly exceptional place to work, somewhere I loved going every day. The Saba acquisition, while positive on the surface, is showing signs of changing the culture and environment in ways that would be truly detrimental. There is an overall lack of direction and not enough urgency to remedy this.
Pros
Focus on culture and balance
Cons
Disorganized, poor leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halogen Software. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8