Hallmark Employee Review

Superb work enviornment.
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario16 September 2013
A typical day at work would involve providing stock for as well as removing and storing finished products from manufacturing floor. Updating in real time all transactions made using mobile radio frequency device was an important aspect of this job. Keeping inventories up to date ,removing recyclables, shipping and receiving , maintaining truck and battery care were all part of day to day activities. I learned almost every detail of card manufacturing from raw stock to finished product. I had hundreds if not thousands of co-workers over my 20 years with Hallmark and have made many life long friends during my time there. The hardest part of the job was the monotony of the work at times. The most enjoyable part of the job was the camaraderie in plant.
Pros
well treated, flexible hours
Cons
monotany

Other Hallmark Employee Reviews

Its a great workplace merchandising is hands on making displays with and without planograms.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ON7 February 2018
The store is a great working environment with great staff , we generally work alone on a day to day basis doing merchandising with and without planograms I am able to pick up Or pass on a task to a team member easily as we work well together and alone as well. The reason I am seeking other employment is with the new wage increase hours are decreasing .
Pros
Experience in merchandising
Cons
Not enough hours
Alright workplace
KEY HOLDER/ SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 February 2018
- staff was amazing
- management was okay
- learned how to prepare bank deposits
- typical day at work was very slow, unless christmas season/ mothers day/ valentines day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hallmark. Our community is ready to answer.