Hallmark Canada Employee Review

View all Hallmark Canada reviews

Superb work enviornment.
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario16 September 2013
A typical day at work would involve providing stock for as well as removing and storing finished products from manufacturing floor. Updating in real time all transactions made using mobile radio frequency device was an important aspect of this job. Keeping inventories up to date ,removing recyclables, shipping and receiving , maintaining truck and battery care were all part of day to day activities. I learned almost every detail of card manufacturing from raw stock to finished product. I had hundreds if not thousands of co-workers over my 20 years with Hallmark and have made many life long friends during my time there. The hardest part of the job was the monotony of the work at times. The most enjoyable part of the job was the camaraderie in plant.
Pros
well treated, flexible hours
Cons
monotany

Other Hallmark Canada Employee Reviews

worked as a chashier at walmaer
Head office (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 September 2017
I very much enjoyed my job but I had too much on my plate. so because of that I quit before my probation was over. I remember very well how the cashiers used in Walmart
Pros
im quick i can make the scans per minute back at my last locaion
Cons
Very fun upbeat work environment
Cashier and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB15 September 2017
Hallmark was a very well managed work environment. a typical day at Hallmark cards relevantly busy, more so on holiday that require cards for example valentines day, Easter and Christmas.
Myself i never found anything a struggle that this job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hallmark Canada. Our community is ready to answer.