As a Hallmark Retail Representative you will perform merchandising tasks in a variety of stores in an assigned area. You will ensure a proper level of stock is maintained and that displays are neat and tidy with proper signage. All tasks will be performed in an efficient/cost effective manner.
Terms of Employment:
- Permanent, part-time hours; between 10 – 15 hours/week, working 3 times/week.
Revision project day jobs are also involved.
- Work is completed Monday – Friday, between store opening and 5:00 p.m.
- This is a great job for an active retiree, stay at home parent of school age children or anyone looking for a part-time weekday job.
- Training and ongoing support in the field
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Opportunity to work close to home in various retail locations
- Consistent permanent part-time hours
- Ensure Hallmark displays look neat and tidy and are well stocked
- Merchandise according to layout plans
- Set up, maintain and re-order all merchandising programs
- Identify, remove and issue credits for unsalable merchandise
- Count inventory and process returns after a season changeover
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- An eye for visual presentation
- Flexibility to participate in team scheduled tasks
- Reliable transportation
- Basic computer skills with email and printer
- Able to handle loads up to 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods
We are looking for individuals who are able to work for us immediately. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Indeed - 11 months ago