Our client currently has major projects in Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo, Woodstock, and London areas. They are searching for two full-time, permanent Welder-Fitters to join their workforce.
The main responsibilities for this position include machine installations, line installations, moving machinery, and shutdown services.
The successful candidate must have MIG and TIG experience
Other responsibilities include:
- Handling and Moving Objects
- Using either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes (not including computers or vehicles).
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Lay out, position, and secure parts and assemblies according to specifications
- Melts lead bar, wire, or scrap to add lead to joint or to extrude melted scrap into reusable form.
- Installs or repairs equipment, such as lead pipes, valves, floors, and tank linings.
- Heats, forms, and dresses metal parts, using hand tools, torch, or arc welding equipment.
- Analyzes engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
- Determines required equipment and welding method, applying knowledge of metallurgy, geometry, and welding techniques.
If you are interested in this position, and have the proper experience, please send an updated resume.
Indeed - 5 months ago
- 7 days ago
Hydraux Manufacturing Corporation
- 9 days ago
Tigercat Industries Inc
Canadian Job Bank
- 1 day ago
Halliwell Consulting is a leading Staffing Firm successfully providing personnel for full-time and long-term positions for our diverse...