Leading Engineering firms and Manufacturers across Canada rely on Halliwell Consulting to provide them with the people they need to drive their businesses forward.
They know that these high calibre, talented people are in demand, and by having Halliwell Consulting as a recruitment partner they can win the talent war over their competitors.
- Completion of High School a must.
- Graduate or previous involvement in an accredited College or University program an asset.
- Previous working experience with General Office Equipment, Filing, and Data Entry a must.
- Previous working experience with Windows, Internet Browser, Electronic Mail, Word Processing Software, Spreadsheet Software, Presentation Software, Database Software, and Electronic Scheduler an asset.
- Previous experience with Social Media applications – LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook an asset.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while achieving company expectations.
- Identify current and prospective staffing requirements, Prepare and post notices and advertisements, Collect and screen applicants.
- Advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment.
- Review candidate inventories, Contact potential applicants to arrange interviews, Co-ordinate and participate in selection and examination boards to evaluate candidates.
- Notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers.
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
- Supervise personnel clerks performing filing, typing and record-keeping duties.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Halliwell Consulting specialises in the provision of independent commercially driven advice on all aspects of executive compensation. When...