Located on the north side of Lake Superior, our client is searching for a Human Resource Manager to join their extraordinary workforce.
As the Manager for the Human Resources Department, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Addressing and responding to employee & labour relations issues, including performance management and grievances
- Managing the full cycle for recruitment and manpower of various full time and temporary positions while overseeing the internal applicant tracking system
- The effective delivery of the Company’s onboarding process
- Provide support to Senior Management regarding collective agreements, legislation, and coaching on effective HR policies and best practices
- Strong communication skills with a tactful approach to conflict resolution
- Assisting and leading HR projects, policy development, and various other HR initiatives
- Preparation and analysis of various HR metrics and reports
The incumbent should have:
- Post-Secondary education in Human Resources Management,
- Either in possession of their CHRP designation or in process,
- Minimum of five (5) years of labour relations experience in a unionized environment, preferably in a manufacturing or industrial setting, and
- A strong skill set and knowledge of recruitment would be a definite asset.
If you feel you have the proper knowledge, experience, skills, and abilities for this position, please send your most recent resume highlighting your relevant experiences.
Indeed - 20 months ago
Halliwell Consulting is a leading Staffing Firm successfully providing personnel for full-time and long-term positions for our diverse...