Leading Engineering firms and Manufacturers across Canada rely on Halliwell Consulting to provide them with the people they need to drive their businesses forward.
They know that these high calibre, talented people are in demand, and by having Halliwell Consulting as a recruitment partner they can win the talent war over their competitors.
We acre currently looking for a Human Resource Manager for our client located in Concord, Ontario
- 3-5 years of human resource management experience
- Post-secondary degree in Human Resources, Business, or equivalent related experience
- CHRP designation is an asset, however it is not required
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Excel, Word, etc)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledgeable in the area of Human Resources best practices
- Recruitment and selection
- Employee training and development
- Performance management
- Salary and benefits administration
- WSIB claim administration
- Occupational Health and Safety
If you feel you meet the qualifications for this position, please send your updated resume.
For more information about Halliwell Consulting visit our Website www.halliwellconsulting.com