Our Client located in Central British Columbia has asked us to assist them in their search for a Divisional Accountant.
- Professional accounting experience
- Recognized accounting designation is preferred; senior level students with a commitment to complete their designation will be considered
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office)
- Prepare financial statements and reports for review
- Assist with preparation of the annual business plan, monthly/quarterly/yearly forecasting, weekly cost report and capital approval processes
- Capital Asset and Major Maintenance tracking
- General Ledger account reconciliations
- Coach operations personnel on financial matters related to their area of responsibility
- Assist department heads and supervisors in departmental budget control, cost/benefit analysis and financial information and recommendations
For more information about Halliwell Consulting visit our Website www.halliwellconsulting.com
Halliwell Consulting specialises in the provision of independent commercially driven advice on all aspects of executive compensation. When...