Our Client located in Central British Columbia has asked us to assist them in their search for a Divisional Accountant.
- Professional accounting experience
- Recognized accounting designation is preferred; senior level students with a commitment to complete their designation will be considered
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office)
- Prepare financial statements and reports for review
- Assist with preparation of the annual business plan, monthly/quarterly/yearly forecasting, weekly cost report and capital approval processes
- Capital Asset and Major Maintenance tracking
- General Ledger account reconciliations
- Coach operations personnel on financial matters related to their area of responsibility
- Assist department heads and supervisors in departmental budget control, cost/benefit analysis and financial information and recommendations
For more information about Halliwell Consulting visit our Website www.halliwellconsulting.com
Indeed - 8 months ago
Halliwell Consulting specialises in the provision of independent commercially driven advice on all aspects of executive compensation. When...