Halliburton

Halliburton Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Security Site Supervisor (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 31, 2014
Pros: the benefits for supervisors are great.
Cons: contrators are not treated like employees.
This is overall a great place to work for anyone in security.
Serious work place with a few friendly charachters
Field Associate (Former Employee), Odessa, TXOctober 29, 2014
Pros: manager was a great person
Cons: company pulse is accurate.
Calculations calculations calculations!!!
Make HR Ladies your friend and you are golden
A good company to have a career
Electronics Technician I (Former Employee), Hobbs, NMOctober 29, 2014
Pros: quality training, a+ benefit pkg
Cons: long hours
Even with long hours, you have a lot to do and you work with some of the best workers if the field.
Work environment
Senior Recruitment Officer (Former Employee), Dyce, AberdeenOctober 29, 2014
Pros: gym, social club anad canteen.
Cons: poor technology.
Busy and professional but badly under-resourced. Sourcing candidates for Sperry Drilling and Baroid Drilling Fluids (also involved in some supporting roles and recruitment events). Busy with Sub Saharan Africa and emerging countries on East Africa.
Enviroment is so so
HR. Relocation Administrative Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 27, 2014
Pros: great working hours
Cons: poor insurance, very low salary
Great working hours, great manager, poor team morale, no consideration for employees company as a whole.
fun to work
Drilling Fluid Engineer (Current Employee), South TexasOctober 22, 2014
best to work. you meet a lot of people with different background. you have the ability to learn a lot. i will advice this place to anyone i know
Productive Constant w
IT Desktop Tech, Sr (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 22, 2014
A very good company to work for. There is potential to grow. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Great company
Warehouseman (Former Employee), Williston, NDOctober 22, 2014
Pros: awesome benefits
Cons: away from my family for 2 weeks at a time
I loved my job at Halliburton. The downside was I was looking for a 2 and 2. I had awesome housing and food.
Work experience
Human Resources & Felid Operations Manager (Former Employee), overseasOctober 21, 2014
very hazardous job were the next day might be your last, but very well cominsated for the tyoe of job and locataion.
good company to work for.
Engineer, Production Enhancement -Frac/Acid (Current Employee), Denver, COOctober 21, 2014
enjoyable Job....learn something everyday.... good management...field work was the hardest part
very good work and life balance. Daily and weekly reports and projects
Accountant/GMD SAP Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 21, 2014
Very good work and company culture. weekly and monthly reporting and special projects.
Gulf of Mexico Material Foreman (Former Employee), New Iberia, LaOctober 21, 2014
Started working here straight out of school. This company showed me a wide range of skills and had great benefits, would have stayed till retirement but no locations located in Illinois.
north dakota oil fields
Shop Foreman (Former Employee), Williston, NDOctober 17, 2014
Pros: man camps
Cons: no entertainment for a married man in an oil boom town
Work is good. Being 750 miles from home is very hard.
Company is professional and forthright
80 to 100 hours weekly work
descrimination the best way to put it
Operator 1 (Former Employee), liberal ks.October 15, 2014
I try to work and teach all my fellow enployees,evrything i new,we did alot off yard work,more than any other, yards around.maybe cu.i am latino
Challenging working environment
Operator Assistant 2/ Field HSE Coordinator (Former Employee), Duncan, OKOctober 13, 2014
Excellent company to work for with a great attitude toward safety.
Its a diffulcult company to work for
Lead Pump Operator/ Safety Supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Lupton, COOctober 13, 2014
Management does not follow through with things, there is little to no communication until the very last minute
Halliburton Company is an American multinational corporation, and one of the world's largest oil field services companies.
IT Senior Desktop Tech (Former Employee), AlgeriaOctober 13, 2014
• Maintain users satisfaction, make sure business objectives are met
• Asset Management.
• Spares and consumables management.
• HPSM tickets are closed /updated on timely manner
• HPSM administration.
• GUB reporting
• SAP reporting
fun workplace
Coiled Tubing Operator 1 (Current Employee), Hassi MessaoudOctober 11, 2014
In Halliburton learn three things the accuracy and proficiency of work and respect in charge of the work and work safely
good place for personal development
Sr. Technical (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXOctober 11, 2014
lots of training opportunity.
good pay and friendly working environment
management need to be improved
Materials Control Supervisor
Supervisor, Materials Control (Former Employee), Fresno, TXOctober 10, 2014
Pros: good people, good pay, vacation time
Cons: long hours, difficult people, staff shortages
A typical day in my position as Materials Control Supervisor is hard to define, because I covered quite a few plants, and it depended on where I was that day. I did a lot of downloading reports from SAP to Excel, cleaning them up and either analyzing them and determining what actions needed to be taken, or forwarding them to the PSL's(Product Service – more... Lines) and/or materials personnel for them to make decisions. I worked a lot with the PSL's to determine what we needed to do regarding slow moving and Excess and obsolete stock. I also ran reports on missed opportunities to redeploy inventory to other Halliburton locations, and worked these reports in a proactive manner to get other locations to utilize materials that we had available. Cycle Count goals where a big priority for us, so I regularly ran reports to determine how we were doing, and if we needed to increase our efforts anywhere, I would get with the personnel at those locations to make sure we met our goals. Other regular activities included monitoring the training of employees and their competency assessment progress. In addition to that, I did the interviewing, hiring disciplining and firing for my department. Of course my team was responsible for all of the normal warehouse duties, like shipping and receiving, timely materials movements in SAP, MRP, sales order deliveries, requisitioning and plant material number extensions. We really got into most every business aspect and worked with most all of the different groups in Halliburton. – less

About Halliburton

One of the largest oilfield services companies in the world, Halliburton serves the upstream oil and gas industry in 80 countries – Read more