Halliburton Employee Review

A great team to work with
Senior Application Evaluation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 July 2014
A typical work day is to be in early, get the necessary head up, and has a quick morning chat with the team, then upon that resuming previously open projects or starting new ones is to be decided.
I am learning a lot through meeting new customers, and interacting with my co-workers, things like collaboration, sharing knowledge and lessons learned are very commonly used here.
Management is among the best I have seen, I feel like I am within a family and this is a result of the very short distance between managers and employees, and the healthy environment we are working on.
I am lucky to have such a co-workers, they have been great since day one, always ready to help and support me.
The hardest part of the job is sitting in front of the computer the whole day, other than that everything can be easy.
The most enjoyable part is the feeling you get when the team goals are accomplished. It is a satisfaction that everyone feels because the whole floor has contributed on it.
Pros
Social club discounts. free parking
Cons
career plan

Other Halliburton Employee Reviews

Overall good company
M/LWD Field Professional (Current Employee) –  Nisku, AB5 December 2017
Good benefits package, if you work in the field and have no problems spending long periods of time away from home this can be the right place for you.
Challenging and rewarding
PE Business Development Technical Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 November 2017
Looked forward to going to work every day, for 20+ years . I learnt that limitations where what I put on myself, but would be suportted if I wanted to push the limits. The most enjoyable part of my job was deal with internal and external people in the industry.
Pros
compensation and opportunities
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halliburton. Our community is ready to answer.