Halliburton Employee Review

A great team to work with
Senior Application Evaluation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 July 2014
A typical work day is to be in early, get the necessary head up, and has a quick morning chat with the team, then upon that resuming previously open projects or starting new ones is to be decided.
I am learning a lot through meeting new customers, and interacting with my co-workers, things like collaboration, sharing knowledge and lessons learned are very commonly used here.
Management is among the best I have seen, I feel like I am within a family and this is a result of the very short distance between managers and employees, and the healthy environment we are working on.
I am lucky to have such a co-workers, they have been great since day one, always ready to help and support me.
The hardest part of the job is sitting in front of the computer the whole day, other than that everything can be easy.
The most enjoyable part is the feeling you get when the team goals are accomplished. It is a satisfaction that everyone feels because the whole floor has contributed on it.
Pros
Social club discounts. free parking
Cons
career plan

Other Halliburton Employee Reviews

Excellent company
HSE and Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Venezuela5 February 2018
I've enjoyed my days in Halliburton Venezuela. I'd love to work with them again but unfortunately, they are located in Calgary. Great people and culture
Pros
Great environment
This a latter review of my work environment
Baroid Drilling Fluid LMP Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Oman Mukhaizna27 January 2018
1- Busy all the long and with a lot tension
2- Learn how to manage the time according with the operation, manages personal
3- Good processes in place, efficient mismanagement processes
4- I relate with people of different culture and religions
5- Is not rely hard due to a love my job and the things that i do
6- When i pended time with friend and family
Pros
Like the gym
Cons
Work long hours is not the right thing, but need to do it for reason

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halliburton. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K