Halliburton Employee Review

safety and team work
Operator plant (Current Employee) –  Hassi Messaoud Algeria15 October 2013
As every day we work with safe maniere to avoid any bad happen.
we learned many good things at work, before start your job your safety is the first think. We have also the ilear at the system and 99% of coursses is about our safety.
We have good contact with our managment evry days to get the update fore the courrent jobs and the next jobs we do evry day the safety meting in morning and afternoon.
we work as goup like one team and the enjoyable part is when we finish our job witout mistake or bad happen.

Other Halliburton Employee Reviews

Great pay, no life
Logging While Drilling Feild Engineer (Former Employee) –  Nisku, AB22 February 2018
You work according to their schedule. Family is zero priority to them. You are regularly threatened that you could be fired if you don't work your tail off. You do get paid well. You are treated very poorly. I would never return to Canada district. UK district, different story. I would go back there in a second.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No life
productive workplace
Operations Leader (Current Employee) –  Alberta21 February 2018
Strong company culture and strong leadership, promoting Operational Excellence and customer satisfaction
good working environment, with great opportunities for career development.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halliburton. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K