- 3 years in relevant experience in manager position
- Experience in managing a staff of more than 20 direct reports
- Ability to prioritize tasks and obtain results
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Knowledge in scheduling and planning to effectively handle necessary requirements of the operation.
- Knowledge of quality control
- Competent with legislation, regulations, codes, standards and guidelines in respect to Health and Safety.
- Self Motivated.
- Excellent salary & benefits.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Hallcon Crew Transport Inc. is a services provider to the North American Railway and Transit sectors. Holding a significant market share in...