Halifax Regional Municipality

Halifax Regional Municipality Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productice workplace, always keeps me busy and motivated to learn more.
HRM Front Desk Staff / Customer Service (Current Employee), Halifax Nova ScotiaNovember 21, 2014
I learned how to interact better with custormers and to handle money even better, i also learned how to do bank deposits and i am always learning new things everyday through work.
preventive maitance and minor and major repairs on fleet equipment
Heavy Duty Mechanic (Former Employee), Halifax, NSApril 1, 2014
Pros: shift premiums, benifits, and overtime hrs
Worked at a wide range of Heavy and light duty equippment , which was used for road construction and repair. This equipment was also used for snow and ice removal.... Our management kept a well organized work place. with an excellent result of team work. hardest part of the job was dealing with weather conditions on snow and ice removal...... The most enjoyable part of the job was working as crew chief which involved working along with management , union and fellow workers,,,,,,This created a new experience everyday.....
productive and fun workplace
Delivery Driver (UPS) (Former Employee), Halifax, NSMarch 11, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: part time
It was a fun and more than just work. I learned so many things there. I learned how to deal with new people which means perfect customer service.
An Internship is Unpaid
Intern (Current Employee), Dartmouth, NSMay 30, 2013
Pros: work
Cons: no pay
Everyone is nice, the work is not easy. I have two computers running programs while I do paperwork. My boss is nice and understanding. It is a bit to quiet for me, but restful after years of dealing with the public.