Halifax Regional Municipality

Halifax Regional Municipality Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productice workplace, always keeps me busy and motivated to learn more.
HRM Front Desk Staff / Customer Service (Current Employee), Halifax Nova ScotiaNovember 21, 2014
I learned how to interact better with custormers and to handle money even better, i also learned how to do bank deposits and i am always learning new things everyday through work.
preventive maitance and minor and major repairs on fleet equipment
Heavy Duty Mechanic (Former Employee), Halifax, NSApril 1, 2014
Pros: shift premiums, benifits, and overtime hrs
Worked at a wide range of Heavy and light duty equippment , which was used for road construction and repair. This equipment was also used for snow and ice removal.... Our management kept a well organized work place. with an excellent result of team work. hardest part of the job was dealing with weather conditions on snow and ice removal...... The most – more... enjoyable part of the job was working as crew chief which involved working along with management , union and fellow workers,,,,,,This created a new experience everyday..... – less
productive and fun workplace
Delivery Driver (UPS) (Former Employee), Halifax, NSMarch 11, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: part time
It was a fun and more than just work. I learned so many things there. I learned how to deal with new people which means perfect customer service.
An Internship is Unpaid
Intern (Current Employee), Dartmouth, NSMay 30, 2013
Pros: work
Cons: no pay
Everyone is nice, the work is not easy. I have two computers running programs while I do paperwork. My boss is nice and understanding. It is a bit to quiet for me, but restful after years of dealing with the public.