Hair Club Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Fun workplace
Managing Director (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC26 September 2016
No comments at this time. I am currently still working at the company. Unfortunately I couldn't provide any review. Overall is a typical day at work. I have been working here only for 6 months, it's too early to give a full review.
A rewarding place to work
Managing Director (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB29 June 2014
Hair Club offers 3 solutions to achieving hair loss prevention or restoration. My job is to oversee all daily operations in the center. I manage one Sales consultant for front end sales and I take on the role of the recurring sales manager and manage all preferred client program revenue as well as upgrades and cancellations. I also manage 2 stylists schedules and all administration functions in addition to all of the Managing Director duties.
The hardest part of the job is making sure that I am staying current with new technologies but seeing the looks on my clients faces after a hair restoration procedure makes it all worth while. This job is very rewarding.
Pros
fun work environment, help people
Cons
not much room to grow
work hard,play hard
Managing Director (Former Employee) –  Halifax11 June 2014
Amazing support and training for all staff positions from orientation to continuing education.

Excellent senior managers who we reported to usually daily. If not for sure weekly. There was excellent communication for team meetings, conference calls etc

Wicked awesome team of ladies who helped take care of their clients in a personal, fun yet discreet way. The business is very personal and private, especially to those who need to come to us for hair restoration. The fact that they have moderate to severe hair loss is very emotionally trying on them to begin with. We always ensured that our clients felt like they were walking into their own home.
Pros
great money, great peers and managers
Cons
can be a very emotional draining expereince