ReStores are building supply stores that accept and resell quality new and used building materials and household goods. Proceeds from operations support your local Habitat for Humanity Affiliate. Join our team of dedicated staff and volunteers as
Reporting to the ReStore Manager you will be responsible for:
- Daily operations of the ReStore including direction of staff and volunteers, customer service, sales transactions and overseeing the Store in the absence of the Manager.
- Operation of equipment including truck, fork lift and tractor.
- Pick up and delivery of product and deconstruction activities.
- Taking an active role in our environmental health and safety program.
Your qualifications will include:
- Secondary School Graduation Diploma. Post Secondary education is an asset.
- At least 3 years of experience in the retail environment.
- Good driving record and the ability to operate equipment and machinery.
- Good computer skills and familiarity with operation of office equipment.
- Must be able to lift 50 lb. and any other duties that may be required.
- Exceptional customer skills and excellent organizational abilities.
This is a contract position leading to full time permanent employment.
Please mail, fax or e-mail your resumé, by December 31, 2012, to:
Habitat for Humanity South Georgian Bay
Attention: ReStore Manager
155 Sir Sanford Fleming Drive
Collingwood, ON L9Y 4V7
Fax: (705) 446-3210