HYLINE is a leader and well established manufacturer of promotional advertising products. We encourage you to visit our website to glean more information about our company, products, and services: www.hylinepromo.com. We are excited to welcome a new Junior Graphic Designer/Production Artist (for immediate hire) to complement our growth. Our dedicated team is energetic and committed to customer care. This full time permanent position demands an adeptness in the use of Adobe Creative Suite software, coupled with customer service related elements. We are located in the Keele/Steeles area within walking distance to York University. We offer an inviting, modern office environment, company benefits, and competitive compensation structure.
- Issue art proofs and order stamping and debossing dies, as required
- Recreate/modify submitted artwork
- Create film for the silk-screening department
- Compose email blasts, flyers, brochures and annual catalogue
- Prepare diagrams and templates for custom sealing dies
- Refresh/modify company websites
- Attend to order entry and invoicing using our Great Plains Accounting software
- Liaise with production regarding specific orders/inquiries
- Correspond with customers by email and phone in accordance with company standards
- Engage in marketing and market research campaigns, as required
- Prioritize workload and meet assigned timelines
- Post-secondary education and accreditation in graphic design from a university or college
- Commands a portfolio demonstrating creativity, an ability to design for both print and online media and exhibits a clear understanding of design principles in a corporate context
- Is engaging, positive, & professional in demeanor
- Demonstrates meticulous attention to quality and detail
- Possesses knowledge of and working experience with Mac and PC software, especially CS5/CS6 including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, MS Outlook, MS Word and Excel
- Ability to accurately prepare files for print and assume responsibility for print approvals
- Ability to effectively multi task
- Patient, amiable, and customer service-focused
1 to 2 years of field experience is required.
We welcome applications from qualified candidates. Simply email your resume and cover letter in PDF or MS Word. All resumes will be carefully reviewed with consideration; however, we will contact only those candidates for interview who meet our specific criteria.
Indeed - 11 months ago
HYLINE is a leader and well established manufacturer of promotional advertising products with over 50 years of industry experience. Visit...