Hunter is a worldwide leader in the automotive service equipment industry. We design, manufacture and import the finest "under car" service equipment in the world and maintain a huge and growing market share. Hunter provides unparalleled training, marketing, and distribution superiority as well as an introductory startup program for the candidate of our selection. To learn more about Hunter Engineering Company and products, please visit our web site: www.hunter.com.
Automotive Equipment Consultants
With our Canadian headquarters located in Newmarket, Ontario we have multiple national positions for both: Automotive Equipment Representative or Service Technicians
If you have ever thought you would like to run your own business, be responsible for your own income, and set your own hours, then we look forward in hearing from you.
Hunter Sales Representatives are independent contractors who sell premium HUNTER® branded equipment to car dealerships and other vehicle service locations. The position requires superior relationship-based sales skills in addition to strong communication, organization, and demonstration skills. The ideal candidate will have experience selling expensive, feature-rich equipment or investments to independent businesses.
- Identify and prospect opportunities, proactive outbound selling to current and new accounts to achieve revenue targets.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers
- Increasing customer awareness of products and services by suggesting new products, features and strategies.
- Managing the complete sales cycle including the preparation of proposals and product demonstrations.
The candidate must:
- Be a motivated self-starter
- Be able to travel regularly within territory
- Be able to build strong relationships with customers and distributors
- Be able to demonstrate equipment on site
- Be bilingual – Applicable to Quebec only
Experience in the automotive industry is an asset