The Business Development/ Talent Acquisition and HR Consultant are responsible for building and managing relationships with clients and providing the highest quality service possible.
Candidates, with previous work experience in talent acquisition, who are looking for a flexible work / personal life would find this an ideal opportunity as this is a "home based" position.
We offer competitive 100% commission structure with performance metrics that can lead to additional bonuses. An above average, escalating and uncapped commission compensation structure.
- Build new business
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
What we Offer:
- A collegial and cooperative culture where you are free to work on your own practice as you see fit ;
- An entrepreneurial culture where you are empowered to create your own thriving practice;
- A life balance with a focus on "quality of life" initiatives;
- An above average, escalating and uncapped commission compensation structure.
What we don't have:
- Calling, booking or meaningless activity based quotas;
- Time-consuming and wasteful meetings;
- The dreadful drive into and home from work in rush hour traffic
Indeed - 12 months ago