Our client designs, manufactures and distributes innovative home organization products to retailers in Canada, the US, and Globally.
They are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative, based in Mississauga. This role will be part of a team responsible for making the customer experience the best it can be. Answering customer queries makes up a large part of this role, keeping in regular contact either over the phone, email or letter mail. It is also the role's responsibility to keep up to date with all products, services and procedures.
Customer Service Representative duties will include, but are not limited to, taking calls from customers to answer inquiries, transferring calls to the appropriate staff, troubleshoot issues, provide assembly instructions, investigate missing parts, place part orders, provide where to buy information, provide alternative product suggestions. Also, to complete paperwork administrative duties and follow up in relation to the customer service tasks.
It is also the CSR's responsibility to recognize, document and report trends in customer calls and also recommend process and procedure improvements.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3 to 5 years of direct experience with consumer relations, specifically dealing with consumer product issues and problem solving over the phone.
- French communication skills is compulsory.
- Spanish communication skills is an asset.
- Have a genuine interest in working with and helping consumers.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written & verbal in English & French.
- Be able to work as part of a team and also individually with minimal supervision.
- Be well presented, polite, tactful and friendly.
- Be numerate, lively and quick-thinking.
- Be patient, calm and positive.
- Be able to resolve complaints and handle difficult situations in a professional manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Excel, Word.
- A self-starter with is a quick learner, detail-oriented, well organized and able to multi-task.
- Has pleasant and positive telephone voice & mannerisms.
- Flexibility to provide administrative support and execute office duties as assigned