The Property Administrator is responsible for providing general administrative support to the property manager and accounting department including preparation of correspondence, reports, filing, faxing, emailing, etc.
- Act as a tenant contact and provide exceptional customer service.
- Responsible for rent collection
- Make arrangements for payment of outstanding late accounts; escalate transfer to proper authorities
- Report on status of accounts receivables
- Maintain accurate customer files with all applicable correspondence and report to Management on status as required
- Ensure strict confidentiality and privacy of the company and the tenants
- Assist in renting units
- Maintain maintenance requests from tenants
- Receive and process tenants’ payments
- Perform reception duties including answering phones, emails, and in person customer inquiries
- Data entry into system
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent
- Business Administration or equivalent diploma an asset
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Fluent in Mandarin is an asset
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to work afternoons and weekends during busy season
- Previous property management experience and knowledge of RTA an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Power Point, Excel,Word)
- Communication: Interacting and communicating (both written and verbally) respectfully and professionally.
- Internal Customer Service: Understanding customer needs and provides solutions/support.
- Attention to Detail: Focusing on important details.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: Defining issues, examining alternatives and effects.
- Time Management and Organization: Using time and resources optimally.
- Adaptability: Adjusting priorities and pace to reflect changing demands.
- Accountability: Holds self and others to responsibilities and commitments.
Please apply directly at https://careers-hrg.icims.com/jobs/intro?hashed=0
Indeed - 12 months ago