We invite applications for the above-mentioned position, from candidates who possess the experience, skills and expertise outlined below. This is to fill a permanent position for a diversified group of companies we represent that provide engineering, project delivery and asset management services to the resources and infrastructure markets.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer the successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
Education: Diploma or 2 year technical qualification
Experience : 2+ years of experience in Compilation and preparation of Accounts Payable records and Payroll administration
Skills & Expertise:
- Excellent attention to detail is required and accuracy is critical
- Proficiency with MS Applications and Timberline
- Solid understanding of payroll and payroll tax laws is also a must
- Clear written & verbal communications and good time management skills
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Should demonstrate competencies such as Problem solving, customer service, quality control, adaptability and dependability
Very competitive compensation and benefits provided.