HRG Management is a professional services firm that brings value to our clients through optimizing their overall organizational performance through Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) services. Focusing on the continuous development of these core business strategies provides a holistic approach to maximize the performance of our clients’ organization, providing them with significantly more efficient operations, sales, and profitability through effective people management.
Due to a large amount of new business we are looking for a number of Recruiting Associates to join our growing team in multiple locations including: Calgary AB, Ottawa ON and Kitchener/Waterloo ON. This is a full-time, strictly recruiting, permanent opportunity available immediately. There is no client contact/development required. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, plus bonuses, paid training, benefits and other incentives.
The Recruiting Associate (experienced or inexperienced) brings a fresh perspective; upbeat attitude supported by an outgoing personality and will prove to be a valuable member of the recruiting team. As a Recruiting Associate you will primarily source, recruit, interview and reference check candidates with the ultimate goal of securing a suitable employee for a key client. Professionals in this role must be self-motivated, possess superior interpersonal skills, be able to think outside the box and capable of communicating with others with diplomacy and tact.
- Source, contact, interview, prepare resumes and check references for interested and qualified candidates
- Cold call companies and source names of leading industry professionals to build the candidate network
- Match candidates with appropriate positions at prospective companies
- Gather candidate background information, enter information into the database and maintain the ATS
- Interact with candidates and interview all potentials
- *No client development
- A true “people person” who enjoys talking with people
- Team player who works well with others in a team atmosphere
- Ambitious, goal oriented, confident and self-motivated
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Great presentation skills as well as exceptional written and oral communication abilities
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to think and work independently
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience is preferred
- Flexible in work schedule and willing to work evenings/weekends as needed
- Bilingual (French/English) would be an asset
Indeed - 23 months ago