*Facilities Contract Administrator
Contract position 6 months*
A Facilities Contract Administrator is needed for various renovation projects for a limited period of time. The individual will supervise and evaluate all facility services in relation to negotiated service agreements, standard and client service agreements, as well as monitor current service levels and recommend changes as required. Directing and supervising the planning and design process for all facility projects, including construction of new facilities and/or renovation of existing facilities will also be permitted. Individuals must prepare cost estimates and manage project budgets, along with monitoring and controlling all project schedules, identifying potential risks and determining the best course of action, and ensuring work is completed in accordance with relevant legislation and approved project drawings and specifications. Finally preparation will be required of status reports, forecasting work, budgets, potential risks, and scheduling.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Negotiation experience.
- Design development experience.
- Project planning, coordination, and scheduling experience.
- Budget management.
- LEED knowledge is an asset.
- Procurement process knowledge.
- Computer system experience (Autocad, MS Project, MS Word, SAP, and Outlook).
- Building operations experience.
- Good communication Skills (Oral and Written).
- Ability to work in a multi-task fast paced environment.
- More than 5 year’s experience as a Project/Construction Manager. Project Coordination role will be considered depending on the industry exposure and skill set.
- Can work under the pressure of deadlines.
- Oversees construction projects, facility renovations, and related building alterations.
- Coordinates and schedules projects to ensure resources are available.
- Manages all consultant teams.
- Previous experience working in a Government Agency is Mandatory
- Must have a Diploma/Degree in Architecture, Engineering (Civil/Mechanical), Project Manager (Construction), or equivalent required.
If you are interested and meet the requirements stated please forward us your resume.