Are you an experienced bilingual service-oriented professional with excellent administrative, organizational and time-management skills? Our client is looking for a legal assistant/law clerk to support our lawyers and our clients.
You are an enthusiastic, confident team player who understands what first-rate client service means and knows how to deliver it. You have experience working in a legal environment and understand the commitment necessary to support a busy law firm. An ambitious, self-motivated professional, you thrive in an environment that fosters relationship building and career growth. Un sens de l’humour serait aussi un atout!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing standard legal documents (factums, motion records, affidavits of documents etc.) in English and in French
- Drafting, with the lawyer’s assistance, correspondence in English and in French
- Handling inquiries in the lawyer’s absence
- Providing exceptional service to the firm’s clients, and potential clients
- General administrative duties including: photocopying, filing, mail, etc.
- Read, write and speak French
- Post-Secondary degree/diploma in relevant discipline
- Minimum of one year previous experience in a legal environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills in French and in English as the lawyer you will be assigned to, for the most part, has a significant French practice
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills
- Professional and positive demeanour
- Flexibility, willingness to work irregular hours, as required
- Superior organizational and priority setting skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
Vous vous reconnaissez? Vous recherchez un défi et vous avez le goût de travailler avec un cabinet jeune et dynamique? N’attendez plus et faites-nous parvenir votre curriculum vitae, en toute confidentialité.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -