An amazing career opportunity exists for an Executive Assistant, to join our client’s dynamic team. Our client is a Marketing/PR firm that provides alternative marketing and activation solutions to organizations.
- Screen and route all solicitation and general telephone inquiries for the CEO
- Book travel arrangements for meetings, business dinners, etc.
- Maintain calendar, schedule meetings and organize meeting materials
- Take responsibility for meeting and boardroom scheduling and set-up
- Prepare confidential documentation, memos, reports, and presentation slides
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an administrative role within a professional workplace
- Excellent communication skills with intermediate Microsoft computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must have positive attitude. Has to be organized and detail oriented; able to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
Industry: Advertising and Marketing
Career Level: Experienced
Job Type: Full-time
If you are qualified for this role, please visit http://www.hrconnexions.ca/current-vacancies/
HR Connexions Canada would like to thank everyone for their interest, however, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 30+ days ago