HR Associates Employee Reviews

Good opportunities available but disappointing recruitment staff.
Mailroom Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 August 2017
Opportunities for assignments did come fairly soon after the initial recruitment process . But the overall agency staff were disappointing. The recruiter, Emily who I had the misfortune of corresponding with was unprofessional overall and unqualified. Full of attitude and just did not respond to important emails, calls or voice mail messages. 2 other of my former co-workers have both said the same thing. It was just awful. Management isn't that much better.
Pros
Good opportunites in the public sector
Cons
Recruitment staff is unprofessional and woefully unfit.
Not a lot of opportunities and no room for advancement
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON8 April 2017
HR Associates offer their employees temporary positions at different work places. These positions can range anywhere from a day to months. Therefore, since your only temporarily working for the company there really isn't any room for advancement. I also feel like there are not a lot of opportunities available. Also depending on the position you sometimes still need to interview with the company. I would suggest if you are looking for a more permanent job like myself to not work for a temporary employment agency.
Good
Hr assosciates (Former Employee) –  hamilton14 October 2015
job was well, paid really well too
worked with a lot of different individuals
co workers were really nice as well
welcoming, good hours always helpful
Professional Service
Procurement Lead (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 September 2014
HR Associates are always able to provide fast and professional placement service. It's been a real pleasure to work with Margaret, who has excellent customer service and negotiation skills. I will start my second temporary assignment with a respectful and well-known government organization very soon. I highly recommend HR Associates. Thank you for all your hard work.
HR Associates - an excellent placement service
Facility Administrator - April 2014 to Sept. 2014 (Former Employee) –  Toronto, downtown4 September 2014
HR Associates found me a great job just when I needed one. The work was a perfect fit for me and I'm hopeful HR Associates will find me more work. I highly recommend HR Associates. Margaret was great at keeping me informed and worked hard to get me the position. Thanks HR Associates
In my experience working with HR associate , they have been very quick in placing me in rewarding temp positions
Senior procurement offficer (Current Employee) –  Milton8 August 2014
Margaret from HR associates was wonderful and very proffesional when placing me in positions
Executive Assistant
Executive Assistant to President and COO (Current Employee) –  Toronto16 June 2014
I will work for this organization again and again.
They treat me with dignity and respect. I was able to make a decent salary to keep me going.
Great organization!!!
It takes too long to get from one contract to another
Customer Service Agent - Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  West End of city7 August 2012
The assignments are good but take a long time to come around. Short times for interview person is not prepared to even get a copy of resume