HR Associates Employee Review

View all HR Associates reviews

It takes too long to get from one contract to another
Customer Service Agent - Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  West End of city7 August 2012
The assignments are good but take a long time to come around. Short times for interview person is not prepared to even get a copy of resume

Other HR Associates Employee Reviews

Good opportunities available but disappointing recruitment staff.
Mailroom Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 August 2017
Opportunities for assignments did come fairly soon after the initial recruitment process . But the overall agency staff were disappointing. The recruiter, Emily who I had the misfortune of corresponding with was unprofessional overall and unqualified. Full of attitude and just did not respond to important emails, calls or voice mail messages. 2 other of my former co-workers have both said the same thing. It was just awful. Management isn't that much better.
Pros
Good opportunites in the public sector
Cons
Recruitment staff is unprofessional and woefully unfit.
Not a lot of opportunities and no room for advancement
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON8 April 2017
HR Associates offer their employees temporary positions at different work places. These positions can range anywhere from a day to months. Therefore, since your only temporarily working for the company there really isn't any room for advancement. I also feel like there are not a lot of opportunities available. Also depending on the position you sometimes still need to interview with the company. I would suggest if you are looking for a more permanent job like myself to not work for a temporary employment agency.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HR Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

HR Associates Reviews by Location